Sunday, May 13, 2007

Mother's Day 2007


Good Evening ...

It's Mother's Day ...

Emotional day for me ... as always ...

My little girl is growing up ... too fast

I've always been told ... "they grow up too fast" ...

Well ... it's true! They do!

I'm trying so hard to enjoy each stage in her life ...

Wishing for "more" time at each stage ...

It seems like yesterday was last Sunday ... almost as if "someone" hit fast forward and we're speeding through life! ... watch ... tomorrow will be next Sunday! ha!

Crazy ...

This morning ... I started fixing LeAnna's hair ... and the outfit she wore (new "bargain" I found on clearance) appeared a "bit older" looking on her once she got it on ... so once I took the rollers out of her hair and started to fix it ... I stuck a clip in it ... and ... well ... left it ... without a bow ... for once ... like one of the "first" once instances ... ever ...

Okay ... LeAnna without a hairbow ... is like Pizza without cheese! It just goes together ...

THEN ... tonight ... we went to Cracker Barrel after church ... and her and a couple of friends were sitting at "their own" table ...

She got up and came over to Nathan and I ... and said ... with menu in hand ... "I want to place my own order" ... I asked her what she would be having ... she said ... "I'll just tell the waitress" ...

So when the waitress asked us for her order ... we told her that LeAnna wanted to tell her herself ... So she walked over to their table ... all the while, LeAnna is sitting in her chair with her legs crossed one over the other like a lady would sit ... So, when the waitress asked her what she wanted ... she looked down at her menu as if she were reading ... and then told her "Mac N-Cheese" ...

ha!

OH well ...

Sad though ... because it only proves one thing ...

She's growing up!

Where did my baby go? You know ... the one I cried myself to sleep for, so many nights!!!! Because "everyone else had babies but me"!

She went and grew up on me! Right before my very eyes!

Argh!

So ... to my "several" pregnant friends right now ... PLEASE know ... that what everyone is telling you is "the for real truth" ... they DO grow up WAY too fast ...

So ... enjoy EVERY moment ... Never take for granted your opportunities to make a memory and by all means ... Have FUN!!!!
Here's My Card from LeAnna ...


Can you tell Daddy helped pick it out?! =)


With all that being said ... guess what's looming around the corner?

M O N D A Y ! ! ! ! ! !

Ha! Let's all pray and hope for the best! =)

Happy Sunday Mother's Day 2007 .... tammy

1 comment:

TracieClaiborne said...

What a cute card!!!
Too funny.