Friday, May 11, 2007

Mommy's Muffin ...




Good Afternoon ...

Wow! Busy, busy this week ...

Today we had "Muffins With Mom" at school ...

All the kids had made special things for their Moms and presented it to them at a special breakfast this morning.

"I cried" ... imagine that! =)

Yep ... couldn't help it ...

ANYTHING to do with LeAnna makes me emotional ... but "Mother's Day"? especially!

I waited for SO long to celebrate this holiday ...

I don't share these things in a "braggadocios" way ... by no means ...

But in a "I don't take my moments for granted" kind of way ...

When you wait for something for SO long ... and then it finally happens ...

You learn very easy not to take "for granted" certain things, more than others.
Here are a few things she made me ... her blooming hands ...
And this is a picture she drew of me! So funny ... my famous "black skirt" ... ha! It has been called my "uniform"! (black makes you look thinner right?!)
And then this is what she made with "The Clay Lady" a couple of weeks ago ... how sweet is that?! Nathan's comments were - "that's interesting" ...
But you know what?! It could be a pile of dirt and I would be pleased as punch - if she gave it to me!

Just enjoying my "moments" ...

I hope you are taking time to "smell the roses" in your life ... because time SO quickly flies and I don't want to miss a thing!

Happy Friday ... tammy

1 comment:

TracieClaiborne said...

So sweet!!
You are good about having someone take pics of the two of you.
I need to do that more.

Love all her little gifts.
She's a good little artist!