Good Evening ...
Yesterday morning ... LeAnna and I were getting ready for school ... we had just had our showers and was in the bathroom ... I was putting a robe around her and had walked off for a moment to start getting dressed ...
When she, "out of the blue" - with a VERY straight, innocent face ... SAID ...
"Mommy, why doesn't my booty shake like that when I walk across the room?"
Okay ... yes ... taken back at this moment ... so I said ...
"WHAT??!?!?!!?!???" (mouth hanging open)
She said ...
"You know ... it moves back and forth like this (while she's swiftly moving her hand back and forth)"
Okay ... no she didn't ... my mouth is still hanging to my feet ... and she can tell that she probably didn't say something right ...
So ... she says ...
"I mean ... you and Daddy don't have big booty's, you have little booty's ... I have a big booty ... see? (and she reaches her hand around and pinches up a hunk of her own while saying ... "see?")
Okay ... what in the world?!??!?!
Where does she come up with this stuff ....
Oh my ...
Definitely deserved a phone call to Nate ... who LAUGHED his silly head off!!!
Oh well ...
Moments ... gotta love 'em! ... the good ones and the bad ones!
ha!
So ... definitely enough said about all that!
Tomorrow is LeAnna's last day of school - preschool ... it's the real deal starting this fall!
Tomorrow is also my birthday ... yep ... getting old ... so old that I actually have applied something to my face to smooth out wrinkles and fine lines ... it's comparable to having Botox without injecting harmful toxins into your body ... this is a "safe", organic way ... thanks to Shaklee ... I took some before pics ... then I'm going to take some more in 28 days (my test study on myself) ... supposedly I should notice a 66% difference in 28 days ... I'll let you know!
funny how this arrived today ... when I turned 25 I got my first gray hair ... and it's just gotten worse since then ... ha! REALLY starting to notice myself aging! Not a fun process ... even though it's inevitable ... better than the alternative! =)
oh well ...
Happy evening ... tammy
2 comments:
Happy Birthday Tammy!I know about the gray hairs I`m getting them too more every day it seems.Your blog is inspirational & funny in the same mix.Take Care,
Kim(Edwards)Soto
Happy Birthday too!
Is it May 18th?
Hilarious story!
Makes me wanna sing, "shake your groove thang, shake your groove thang, yeah, yeah..."
Post a Comment