Monday, May 21, 2007

21 Questions ...

Good Evening ...

Well ... first day of Summer Break ...

First, Nate woke me up to ask a question ... then ... Princess woke me up scratching at the door to go potty (TWICE) ... then ... LeAnna woke me up to say she wasn't sleepy anymore and she was hungry ... then ... the phone rang!

Yep ... just as I expected ... oh well ...

By 10:00am ... LeAnna was already bored and wanting someone to play with ...

I had to run an errand today ... and LeAnna started listing the following in the backseat ...

... Daddy has to work ...
... Mommy has to work ...
... Kaitlyn is sick ...
... Dawson is in school ...
... Judy is at work ...
... Nana don't feel good ...
... there is no one to play with ...
... Mommy won't take me to Toy's R Us ...

and on ... and on ... and on ...

Oh my ...

I said ... "Lucy! Listen to yourself ... you need to stop the negative talk and think about the positive" ... first of all - you're OUT OF SCHOOL!!!!

So she said ... "well ... okay"

She's so easy ... such a good girl ...

Here are a few questions I got to answer today ...

"Mommy ... back in the old days ... in Nana's time ... did they have toys?"
"Mommy ... were the old presidents on the money when Nana was a little girl?"
"Mommy ... what is a science project?"
"Mommy ... what does science mean?"
"Mommy ... can we go to Toys R Us?"
"Mommy ... can you touch the moon?"
"Mommy ... if you touch the sun will you get shocked?"


Aahhh .... yeah ... answered all those ... to the best of my ability ...

AND ... my Internet went out today ... which I FINALLY got back on this evening ... and I deleted my MSN Instant Message program ... AAAAHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!! Which I use for a means of communication with one of my jobs ...

And it's just M O N D A Y ! ! ! ! !


Okay ... so ... Tuesday will be better ... right?!?!??!!!!!!

We'll see ...

tammy

1 comment:

TracieClaiborne said...

I love those questions!!!
Mine is all questions, all the time too.
I love it.
I try to write them down.

Do you call her Lucy?
That's cute!!