Wednesday, May 02, 2007


Good Evening ...

Yesterday (Tuesday) ... LeAnna had testing at her new school that she will be attending Kindergarten at ...

She was SO excited!

BUT ... got disappointed real quick when she found out that the actual "tour" of her new school wouldn't happen until sometime this summer.

Bless her heart ... she was SO bummed! She could barely eat her lunch due to her excitement ... I felt so sorry for her ...

When we got there they took her immediately - without even giving me an opportunity to tell her what was going on ... I mean as soon as we walked in, the two Kindergarten teachers walked out and introduced themselves and then said "Hi LeAnna, come with us" and away they went!

A little "sudden" for me ... but she seemed fine!

When she came out ... she was so excited to tell us that she had read two words for them ... we've been working on reading at home ... so this was really cool!

Not to discredit her or anything, but I will admit that I asked her if there were pictures above the words! ha! She said no ...

I was proud ...

She "couldn't remember" anything else they asked her because she was so sad that she didn't get to see anything else! (like the lunchroom and the playground!) ha!

oh well ... "the real world" for the next 13 years!

AAHHHAAHHAAH ... am I ready for this?!

First day of school ... don't even want to think about it at this moment! We'll save that for sometime in August!


Okay ... so ... if anyone is interested ... you can check out my website for my Get Clean products I've been talking about ... you can actually place an order right from my website ... and if you have any questions I'll be more than happy to answer them.



Happy Wednesday ... tammy

No comments: