
Happy Birthday to Nate!
I tried SO hard to surprise him with a breakfast party this morning! My plans didn't go as planned, but in the grand scheme of things - all went well!
We had a WONDERFUL breakfast at Merriman's Tea Room ... knowing the owner has benefits - since breakfast is not a "normal" thing for them! However, after tasting everything they had this morning, I am SO convinced that they SHOULD be serving breakfast every Saturday morning! Wow! It was SO good!!!!
Happy 35th Nate - here's to MANY more!!!!!!
Yesterday afternoon, LeAnna had her first playdate with Jaden ... when they got in the car from school - they could hardly talk from giggling so much all the way home!!! The funniest is this ... normally when I pick LeAnna up from school, she is STARVING!!!! Lunch is at 10:40am and they have one little snack in the afternoon ... so she usually eats supper at 3:30 and a snack at our supper time ... SO ... I offered on the way home to get them something ... nope - not hungry ... SO ... we get home ... I offer again ... nope - not hungry ... I asked like 4 different times before Jaden's mom picked him up ... about the 3rd time I asked LeAnna was way too ready and caved ... she had to have something to eat!
Just thought it was so funny that they were too excited to eat! ha!
At one point LeAnna admitted to him that she wrote "LeAnna loves Jaden" on a piece of paper - he was so embarrassed! .... yikes! .... all on the first playdate! ... oh my ... THEN, wanted to hug him before he left and he was too embarrassed ...
It was VERY difficult to get a picture because they were so giddy and wouldn't stop and pose!

oh my ... oh well ... they had too much fun!
This next week is Thanksgiving week ... VERY busy this next week ... we're having dinner at our house this year ... I'm excited about everyone coming over ...
Happy Pre-Thanks Week Weekend ... tammy
2 comments:
Oh my - she looks so big in those pictures!
Happy Birthday Nathan!
I like your music - I made one today as well..... Marlana had one on her My Space and so I followed her link and made my own - I'm not finished with it yet... I've got 34 songs on it so far - I can put 74..... Cool idea! I'm so sick of the song playing on my blog - I've got to get it off of there!
Post a Comment