LeAnna wanted to be a monkey ... okay cool ... so I went and found a simple pattern and some material ... however ... the "on sale" material, I found out, did not include BROWN! So ... after careful browsing the entire fabric department for much longer than I really wanted to, I decided that if she wanted to be a monkey, she was going to have to be a cheap one ... so ... I bought pink material and she went as a rebel monkey - pink!
She was totally fine with this news ... she's all about pink! And ... I found a fake banana for her to carry ... cool.
Everyone had a great time Sunday morning and we judged by secret ballot - which is by far the best way to vote in a kids contest!!! Let me tell you! Worked out perfect!
So ... anyhoo ... she didn't win, which was totally okay with me ... being the Sunday School director it always looks rigged if your kid wins anything ... I have been known to "draw another name" when hers was drawn (even though it was drawn in fairness) ... oh well ... my weirdness!
So ... LeAnna was back to school today! Thanks goodness!!!!! I LOVE being with LeAnna - don't take me wrong ... BUT, I am SO used to her being in school that ... well ... I was ready for her to go back to school today!
I had a two hour conference call that I had to take minutes for ... so ... yes ... very happy she was back to school!!!!
This morning ... Princess started growling something horrible ... she was in the foyer ... I walked to the foyer to see "what was up" ... when I rounded the corner, she was slowly moving up the stairs and started barking her head off ... for a second I got scared and thought - what in the world did she see, is someone up there?! THEN I saw what she was barking at ....
I started laughing ... guess she thought someone should be in those shoes and she was looking for them!
Good protection dog ... good girl... although - once an intruder decided to give her any attention at all, they would learn that she would probably lay down, roll over, and expect them to rub her tummy with their gun! ha!
oh well ...
happy days ... tammy
2 comments:
That is too funny about the dog!
Love the monkey costume - did you sew that? You go girl! You are talented!
Nana gets the credit for the costume! =0) Thanks though!
Post a Comment