Monday, November 05, 2007

The Last Hoo-Rah!

Friday was LeAnna's last hoo-rah as a cheerleader ... there was a big pep rally for the last home game on Friday night ...




All the girls were so excited ... I went by myself, so I took more video than pictures ... but here are a couple ...






She had a great time and enjoyed playing her role in rooting on the Eagles!

This weekend was very busy and in the middle of it all - LeAnna had a great fall! ha! that rhymed! However, the fall wasn't a very big "ha" ... it was a very big "AH"! She was playing at Nana's and tripped on a rug and fell into the corner of a door facing which knocked her backwards ... quite a scare for a few minutes ... she ended up with a huge knot about 3 inches long and 1 inch wide across her forehead ... she's fine, but it's going to leave a nice mark ... "another" mark to go along with the one on her cheek! I'm sure there will be plenty more to come!

I have an eye doc appointment today ... not jumping up and down about this ... very much so anticipating the outcome this afternoon ...

oh well ...

happy days ... tammy

No comments: