Tuesday, December 04, 2007

In A Holi-Daze ...

Back from the doctor "again" ...


She looked pretty bad this morning, but by the time we got to the doc, she was getting better ...


They diagnosed her with "A Typical Fifth Disease" - meaning not typical ... and the doc noted that LeAnna was her first patient to have the lacy red rash on one side and slap cheek look on the other ... normally it's both sides ... anyhoo ... then the 2nd thing going on was undetermined ... but she thinks she was bit by something that caused the 5 pimple like bites and the swollen cheek so bad.


We're on steroids, so whatever it is - it should clear it up.


Whew! I feel much better ... the doc felt much better - I think she was a bit challenged, which makes it fun for everyone! =0)


Anyhoo ... I am not feeling my best today - hoping I'm not coming down with something myself ... for now I'm contributing the way I'm feeling to being tired and stressed from the last couple of days. We'll see I guess ...


Happy "holi-daze" ... tammy

No comments: