Okay ... can you say crazy busy?!
Yep ...
Crazy busy ...
However ... in the hustle and bustle ... I have found two things that have made me happy this Christmas Season ...
1 ... a cheap, new way to organize my ribbon ...
Yep ... delightful!
I haven't had opportunity to add all my ribbon ... for that, I'll have to purchase another hanger ... but this is a start on the road to ribbon convenience/organization!
My 2nd happy is this ...
I purchased some foam Christmas shapes for LeAnna's class project - the junk buckets at her Christmas party ... had some left over ... so I decided to attach them to my packages and voila! - Nifty name tags! (and 1/2 price right now at Michaels - the whole basket of them was like $3)
You know, it doesn't take much for me ... and these are two of my happies that I wanted to share ...
My LeAnna bug wasn't feeling her best on Friday ... she actually didn't complain the first time that she was feeling bad, just kept having to go to the bathroom ... hmmm ... THEN ... at 5:45am this morning (Saturday) she woke up sick!!!! Eeek .... BUT thank goodness, she was only sick for the morning ... by this afternoon she was much better and actually fine tonight! SO very thankful for that!!!!
Christmas is not a good time to be sick ... so I'm a happy camper this evening ... just PRAYING no one else gets this !!! Eeek ... again ...
I have almost completed my shopping ... just a few quick things tomorrow, along with my grocery shopping and I'm done!!!! yea!!!!!
I've got to cook a few dishes for a lunch on Monday, breakfast on Tuesday, dinner on Tuesday and breakfast on Wednesday ... thus the trip to the grocery is inevitable for tomorrow!!!
Happy Christmas - Love, Joy and an EXTRA dose of Peace ... tammy
1 comment:
Merry Christmas!!!!
Love your ribbon organizer idea!
Post a Comment