My lucy bug is sick ... I'm surprised she hasn't gotten sick before now ... there has been a virus going around at school ... they were sending home kids like crazy the last two weeks ... She was fine Saturday and then woke up yesterday morning complaining with her stomach hurting - crying with it hurting ... I felt her head - she was so hot ... took her temp ... 102 degrees ... so I figured that was the reason her stomach was hurting (I was hoping) ... and it was ... by the time her temp started coming down her stomach ache went away ... but she ran a temp all day (with Tylenol) and woke up with a temp this morning ...
So ... yesterday we colored and made cards for Nana ... and then colored some more! I definitely got "crayon time" in yesterday ... and was happy to find "new colors" ... I just haven't paid that much attention in years! ha!
Today I've had to work and she's been "begging" for me to color with her ... guess I'll have to take a break and color at some point ...
This is surgery week and Nana is in SO much pain ... bless her heart ... surgery is Friday and she is anticipating it ... prior to this last week it was "dread of the surgery" ... now it's "dread of the current pain" and she's ready for surgery! Please whisper a prayer on her behalf for this Friday and the weeks of recovery to come ...
happy days ... tammy
No comments:
Post a Comment