Friday, February 29, 2008

Found "some" Happy

okay ... so ...

found a bit of happy last night ...

Nate helped me prepare dinner ...

we had steak stir fry with peppers, rice and pototoes ... yum

after dinner ... I felt bad that I felt bad and didn't feel like making/presenting a dessert!

so I looked in the fridge ... and to my surprise ... I had forgotten about the cookie dough I had made up several days ago ... that was sitting there "waiting" on me to fix them!!!

Yum ...

So ... I was able to present my "table of three" some home-made, chocolate chip cookies with no prep at all! (don't you love it when this happens?!)



all I had to do was spoon it out of the bowl and onto a cookie sheet!

Ahhh ...

and the looks on my recepient's faces were ... rewarding ...

AND ... I didn't have to do much ... thanks to the prep earlier in the week!


So ... that was my first happy ...


my second happy ...


well ...

at the risk of exposing myself ...

it was this ...


I know ... I know ... crazy!

BUT ... if you know me well ... you will know that I LOVE paper towels ... (apologies to my green friends ... I save in other areas ... but this one I still have issues - working on it)

anyhoo ... I have a bit of OCD when it comes to paper towels ... just ask anyone close to me!

And when I'm nervous I wash my hands a LOT ... and a dish towel ... well ... it just doesn't get it for me ... because the whole time I'm using it ... I'm thinking ... "hmmm, did they wash their hands REALLY good before using this towel ... did they just use water and rinse? ... crazy thoughts ... I know ...

anyhoo ... this is me ... and I'm being rather "open" at the moment ...

ahem ... anyhoo ... paper towels ...

so ... I have been IN all week and not OUT all week ... and ran out of paper towels!!!!! OH NO!!!! This has been horrible for me!

I used three dish towels in a 36 hour period ... and HATED it!!!!

Okay ... so ... I know ... obsession ... with paper towels ... crazy ...

BUT ... they make me happy ... and when he brought in a package of 8 ... I was SO happy! Yep ... I immediately washed my hands just to use one ...

I somehow started feeling better after paper towels were back in the house ...

I even roll off a certain amount each time I use them ... I know ... crazy ...

But ... we ALL have our very own oddities ... and this happens to be one of mine!

Another "Tammodity" ... yep ... haven't talked about those in a while ... ha!

I have MANY!

anyhoo ...

today - I feel better ... no fever today ... still a bit crummy feeling ... but better ...

here's to a happier day ...

tammy

No comments: