Tuesday, February 05, 2008

Peek-A-Boo ...

LeAnna's temp was back to normal last night and was fine this morning ... so back to school for her!!!

Yesterday ... LeAnna and I decided to get out the arts and crafts and make her valentines for next week ... this really worked out well ... she had "time" to do it yesterday afternoon and with Nana having surgery Friday - I'm just happy to get this project done ... PLUS ... it was more fun making them "homemade" than buying them ... AND ... it gave her something to do yesterday!










Today I have the dreaded annyal ob/gyn appointment! I am so excited that I think I'll run get dressed right now! Actually ... does it really matter what you wear to these appointments? Ah ... no! No one ever gets to enjoy your outfit ... all they see is this peek-a-boo piece of paper that they ask you to try and cover yourself appropriately with ... and this has GOT to be for my sanity only ... because I'm thinking "what's the use" ... the doc just lifts the peek-a-boo paper which doesn't leave me feeling very camoflaged at that point! Anyhoo ... a must do ... something else to check off my list of "things to do in 2008"! No worries ... there will be NO photography coverage from this event!


Anyhoo ... I planned my appointment so I could pick up my family from the airport this afternoon, since my doc is on that side of town. My aunt Betty and cousin Nena are here for the duration of Mom's surgery/recovery. I am SO thankful they are able to come and help out ... Wow!!!! They'll never know how much we appreciate it!

happy thoughts ... tammy

No comments: