Anyhoo ... SO glad she's coming home Tuesday ... not sure how much longer we would hold up staying there day and night ...
This is the similated car that she's been "attempting" to get in and out of ... this morning was her second attempt and did much better than the first attempt! She's feeling a little better about getting in the car Tuesday morning ...
Walking up steps in Physical Therapy ... SO much we take for granted that our knees do for us!
LeAnna decided she wanted to be the patient ...
this was so funny ... Nana had to go to the bathroom ... afterwards ... I'm trying to get Nana back in bed ... and we've got it down to an "art" ... once she gets on the bed ... she has to scoot one hip at a time backwards and each "scoot" she would grunt with pain ... in the middle of this ... we heard LeAnna grunting with her ... I looked over and she was laying on the cot doing the same thing Nana was doing ... I snapped a picture really quick to remember this cute moment ... after I got Nana back in bed ... I did "the routine" to LeAnna to get her in bed and she thought this was great!!!! She even asked to spend the night ... NOT!!!!! Definitely going home ... aunt Betty came in to relieve us and we left there this evening about 7:30 ...
This has been a crazy ride ... lots of hills and curves ... but she is on a road to recovery and we're behind her all the way - cheering her on ... Go Nana!!!
happy daze ... tammy
No comments:
Post a Comment