Thursday, February 07, 2008

Say Cheese ...

Today ... I had to run to school and take a picture for a valentine project we're doing next week ... I signed up to help out this school year and the Valentine's Day party was my responsibility ...

LOVE doing stuff like this ... BUT ... it's bad timing for me!

SO ... I'm trying to get a jump on next week, this week!

One of the things we're doing at the party next week is making picture frames ... found the frames at Michaels for $1.00 each ... purchasing pink and red paint and small sponges and we're painting frames! Then I purchased some foam letters and the kids are going to personalize their frames with their name. SO ... today I made posters for each child to hold and then went to school to snap a picture to have devloped and put in their frames next week!



I've got the whole party planned out and even made a timeline of the party and gave it to the teacher today ... she seemed impressed - but I assured her that it was ONLY for my sanity to get through this next week! ha! There is a lot of other things planned for the party - I'll post "post party" info next week...

On my way out the door to go home this afternoon, I snapped a few pics in the hallway of some of the kids artwork ... fun!






Tomorrow is surgery day ... Poor Mom ... we had prayer with her this evening ... she is just so nervous about it all ... PLEASE whisper a prayer for her in the morning ... I know God can and will give her peace ... AND us too!


I'll post a report tomorrow evening ... I plan on being there all day tomorrow and come home some time tomorrow night ... we are going to take shifts staying with her ... "one" of her requests is that we not leave her alone ... totally understand - I would be the same way!

happy daze ... tammy

No comments: