Monday, March 10, 2008

7 Random Facts ...


I got tagged by several people over the weekend, but I think it originated with Tracy ...


consider yourself "tagged" ... feel free to list your 7 in the comment section ...



For some "odd" reason - I noted "weird" facts about myself ... guess I'm just odd and weird!



1. I smell everything! Embarrassing at times … major habit

2. I still eat Spaghetti O’s sometimes for lunch (a childhood food for me) and EVERY TIME I eat them, I always think of childhood memories.

3. I played with boy toys when I was a kid … I had my own matchbox cars collector box full of cars. I also played with army men (had tons of little green men). Was a tomboy growing up.

4. I missed the first three weeks of third grade … I was diagnosed with diabetes in August, 1978 and was in the hospital for two weeks and two days. This August will be 30 years for me as a diabetic.

5. I wash my hands a lot. When washing my hands, I have technique – I always get 2 squirts of soap and use 3 paper towels per washing. Dumb – I know.

6. I use WAY too many paper towels (slight ocd issue with them) – forgive me “green” friends.

7. When preparing a dish that calls for eggs, beaten … I have a VERY old mauve colored Tupperware bowl (if clean and available, if not a cereal bowl) that I crack the eggs into and beat them with a fork before pouring into my dish. It is VERY hard for me to just crack an egg into my dish without doing this. I know – weird.


So this week is a very busy week ... I actually created a 'to do' list just so I wouldn't forget and I could cross them off. (this is nothing new, I do this often ... love lists) - guess that would be #8


happy day everybody! tammy

1 comment:

TracieClaiborne said...

ha! Great list! I love paper towels too. Sometimes I feel guilty about how many I use.