UPDATE ...
I am SO flippin' excited!!!!
I have already found LeAnna an Easter Dress AND shoes!!!!!
YEP!
AND ... I didn't have to leave the house ... AND it didn't cost me a penny ... well ... today that is!
I had some dresses put up that we had picked up from Consignment last Fall ... I had forgotten about them!!! (love it when this happens!)
I tried them all on her ... all but one fits ... Yea!!!
We decided on one for Easter ...
it's a pale blue, silk, Laura Ashley ... like new ... dress ... and it fits perfect!
WOW!!!!
then ... I was looking in her closet this morning ... AND I found some WHITE SHOES that I had purchased on clearance (some time ago) in a larger size ... that just so happens to fit her foot at the moment!!!
How convenient is that?!?!?!
This makes me SO happy today ... her Easter dress AND shoes are ready and waiting for her to slip on three weeks from tomorrow!!!!



2 comments:
Just pulled out Kaitlyn's 'new' old clothes that I had gotten for her last year...remember the Laura Ashley you bought Fall of 06? Anyhoo...it fits now...it's the same dress except it's that pale champagne pink color. Remember? Anyhoo...and the one I bought for her at Macy's...with the 'beeper' still attached? It's still WAYYYY too big. She's still gonna be in a 6-6x this spring, I guess. She's just to petite boned.
Wow!! What luck! The dress and shoes are beautiful. I got a super deal at JC Penney last Friday. All their dresses were 50% off!! Then they also had a $20 off coupon with a $100 purchase. I got 2 $70 dresses and a $50 casual outfit for $83 including tax! But hey...that's still not as good as finding something fab in the closet. Go you!
Post a Comment