OK ... I am SO over Daisy right now!!!!
There is a reason there is not a picture posted of what she just did ... however ... the picture of me scolding her is the pic that should not be posted!!!!
She JUST ATE a compact flash card ... that held all the pictures that I've been taking at school for the annual project for the last two weeks!!!!
AAAHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Does anyone want to buy a Daisy?
NOT loving her little cute self right now ... at ALL!!!!
Compact Flash cards can be replaced (although not happy about having to replace one) ... pictures can be retaken (however, not excited about spending HOURS at school AGAIN taking pictures) ... and knowing the deadline to begin with was a week and a half ago ... but a grace period was granted ... NOW ... THIS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!
All I can say is ... WAAAHHHHH ..............
oh and lets not forget that just this last weekend ... she ate a whole tray of crayon soap ... plastic holders and all ... let's just say she deserved purple and yellow stained paws and to throw up the chewed up plastic parts from the crayon holders ... oh yeah and there were buttons in her throwup too!
AAAHHHHHH ...
day ... tammy
4 comments:
UGH UGH UGH UGH UGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! I hope you BEATTTTT her! UGH....
I'm sick for you 'cause I know what a PAIN it was to tredge back and forth last week for those dumb pictures. UGH.
And - this is the first time that I can officially remember in a long time that your post didn't end in 'happy day' regardless of the situation...and there were some deserving 'non-happy' days there...she definitely ruined your day!!!!!!!!
UGH!
I feel your pain. That sounds like something my dog has done. Never a pleasant outcome, but somehow no matter how much you scold them, or even beat them, they still love you just the same. Dogs are funny. I'm sorry for the hassle it's caused you.
Eddie
See if Granny Mays wants another dog to keep Freddie company! I am so sorry that is just horrible.
I just kept gasping "OH MY WORD" the entire time I was reading this. Ooooh.... bad doggy.
Post a Comment