Saturday, April 18, 2009

A Renaissance Kind Of Day ...


He's finally here ... he arrived in Nashville Friday afternoon and to his new home last night ...

His name is Cocoa Snuggles Johnson ... but will go by Cocoa ...

He is a cutie and we've all given our fair share of lovin' to him!

He had his first visit to the doctor this morning to get checked out ... and he weighed in at 4 lbs ... They said he must have been the runt, because he's a bit smaller than he should be at this age ... He is just a ball of fur and I think if we cut all his hair off he would disappear! =0)

Here's a few pics ...










Today was the Renaissance Fair at school ... LeAnna had a blast! She played in the sand ... got her face painted ... ate at the Queen's Tea ... and whatever else her, Kaitlyn, and some of their school friends could find to do!







at the Queen's Tea for Mom's and their daughers ...


Nate found him some "turkey leg" at the fair!




After the fair ... Kaitlyn came home with LeAnna and boy were they filthy from playing so hard!!! I promised them manicures and pedicures if they would take LONG baths to get rid of the "renaissance"!


I had a gazillion things on my agenda today which included clients today and getting ready for more tomorrow ... so while I was checking things off my list - they obliged and I rewarded ...





they REALLY enjoyed this! They have done this a couple of times before ... but this time they got to use the salon chair massagers and they thought that was VERY cool!


A VERY busy day ... but enjoyable ...


Bird Update ...

I have to say ... I'm pretty sad ... actually I was so upset this morning when I found it ... I went over to Mom's to check on the status of the birds ... and to my dismay they were gone ... we're not sure what got them ... but whatever it was, clawed the flower pot they were sitting up in until dirt fell all around on the deck and the nest was widened and empty ... it made me sick - to know that something got them and I'm sure, ate them ... AAHHHH!!!! Just horrible ... I was so sad ... poor Momma Bird ... lost all 6 of her babies ... I HOPE the Momma Bird flew away before "whatever it was" got her ... we have spotted wild coyotes in the subdivision before ... but really not sure what got them ... very disturbing to me ...
Anyhoo ... all I could think of was ... "His eye is on the sparrow ... and I know He watches me ..."

How much more right? If God cares for those itty, bitty, helpless, eyes not even open yet, defenseless birds ... how much more He cares about me!


Wow!

I love tangible realizations!

happy day ... tammy

2 comments:

Jennifer said...

I LOVE the new BABY!!! I want him!!!! So cute...

Anonymous said...

That is a cute Dog! Hope he turns out to be a good dog, too. Speaking for experience, nothing worse than a cute, but dumb dog. LOL.
Eddie