Saturday, April 04, 2009

S E V E N T E E N ... and counting ...


Today is our 17th anniversary ...

Man ... that makes me feel OLD!!!!!


We celebrated last night because there was an outreach function at church this afternoon, and it worked out better to celebrate last night ... we went to Flemings for dinner ... the food was delish! as always ... we had a great waiter ... and because he knew it was our anniversary he gave us chocolate covered strawberries! yum! ... in a nifty cool box! (it's all about the presentation) ... anyhoo ...


Very nice evening out ...


Happy 17th Nate! I love you ...





happy day ... tammy

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy Anniversary to the Batsons! Love the picture and the style (clothes and hair). We've come a long way. Hope you guys have at least another 17 years together.
Eddie

Kathy McElhaney said...

Happy Anniversary you two! I too, love the style! Our 18th is next month, so you can see our style then...

rickandlisa said...

Love it! Love the poof sleeves! Love the flashback pic - great memory!
You guys are aging REALLY well, I must say! Congrats!

rickandlisa said...

Love it! Love the poof sleeves! Love the flashback pic - great memory!
You guys are aging REALLY well, I must say! Congrats!

Jennifer said...

Happy Anniversary!