Wednesday, December 27, 2006

The Baby Is Alive ...

Good Evening ...

Change is good ... yes it is ...

Getting ready for the "New Year" and my "changes" ...

So I thought I would start with the blog!

I hated this last template ... but when I switched from "beta" I didn't have a lot of time to play around with it ... so ... here's a new look!

Tonight - LeAnna is having a sleepover ... her friend Kaitlyn is here ... they have been going through the new toys ... trying to decide what to play with next!

They finally decided upon "Baby Alive" ... oh my goodness ...

I'm not sure what is worse ... Amazing Amanda or the new Baby Alive! ha! This Baby Alive doll eats real food, takes a real bottle and poops real poop! Yep! can you believe it?!

If "Baby Alive" doesn't get fed in a timely manner, she starts fussing! After she eats (which the instructions say to give it an entire bottle of water after feeding it - so the food doesn't get hung) - then you get to change it's diaper! Oh My Goodness!!!!! This was hilarious funny ... if you could have seen these girls ... they loved taking turns feeding the baby ... but then ... it happened ... the diaper didn't get put on straight and poop came out on them! hahahaha! They were mortified ... and decided they were done with this baby! So I got to clean up the baby that was fussing ... change her and then I finally figured out how to put her to sleep! all sitting in the middle of the kitchen floor ... (I didn't want poop on my couch or my carpet!) ha! Oh My!

These are the babies they need for Jr. High School instead of an egg, to carry around all weekend! Might make them think! =)

Anyhoo ... here are a few cute pictures that I had to share ...


Ick! Shoo!
What will they think of next!

Good Evening, tammy

No comments: