Sunday, December 31, 2006

Good Evening ...

Today ... Nate took LeAnna to Granny and Papaw's house to ride her jeep ....

I'll say this again ... he took her to "ride HER jeep" ... you know the one that goes, I don't know ... like 2 mph!!!!


So ....


Thank God no one took pictures or video ... because I probably would have had a heart attack!

LeAnna ended up riding Dawson's 4-wheeler ... BY HERSELF! Okay ... yes, Nate had to repeat it for me ... all by herself ... full throttle!

I'm dying ... especially when he said ... "I'm going to buy her one!" ...

Okay ... she's five! Ah ... No!

When I was a child ... I was the biggest tomboy ... my Dad and Grandad wanted me to be a boy ... so they bought me all boy toys to play with ... I did nothing but climb trees, play with go carts, mini bikes, lawn mowers ...

Yep ... that was me!

Somehow I outgrew all of that ...

But I can see a bit of that in LeAnna ...

Oh ... she had a blast today ... loved every minute of it! Nate said she was beaming from ear to ear ... and when she was riding with Daddy, she would say go faster, and jump that hill!

Like I said ... glad I wasn't there today ...


This evening ... we were invited to a New Year's Eve, Eve Costume Party ... Instead of spending a bunch of money on renting costumes ... we were supposed to be frugal about it ...

So ... I went as a "Black Eyed Pea" ... and Nate went as "E-Male" ... ha! It was funny, people trying to guess who we were ... the two pictures that were taken of us, were either blurry or too much flash ... so here's just the costumes!

I think I've had enough fun for one day ... I'm going to "lay me down to sleep" ....

Good Saturday Evening ... tammy

No comments: