Monday, December 04, 2006

thankful ...


Good Afternoon ...

This is the "House That LeAnna Built" that blogger wouldn't allow me to post yesterday ...
I attended a ladies Christmas brunch at church Saturday ... and we were given this to think about and fill out ... here's mine ...

Dear Jesus ... Thank You For:

C - My Child ... LeAnna

H - My Husband ... Nathan

R - Reality ... we all have to be brought back to reality at some point

I - Income ... so we can have a home, a car, clothes, food

S - Salvation ... where would we be without this - the most important!

T - Time ... Lord, help me make the most of it

M - My Mother ... what a blessing she is to me

A - My humble Abode ... thank God for my home

S - And last but not least ... Silver Linings ... They are usually there in every situation ... it's just discovering them



A holiday tidbit ... just for fun ... cut brownies with a round cookie cutter and stack inside an old-fashioned canning jar.


Happy Monday ... tammy

2 comments:

TracieClaiborne said...

Wow - great acronym!!!! Cute house! I'm considering doing one this year. They are messy!

TracieClaiborne said...

Wow - great acronym!!!! Cute house! I'm considering doing one this year. They are messy!