Wednesday, May 07, 2008

If It Itches ... Scratch it!

so ... where do you begin a post when SO much has happened since you last posted?!

well ... Sunday was packed with things ...

- sunday school
- baby dedication
- kaitlyn "baptitized" (her cute way of saying it)
- sis. flora long's 100th birthday celebration
- open house (got an offer, we counter offered, waiting to hear)
- evening church
- dinner afterwards to celebrate miquela's birthday

Monday ...
well ... was a blur ... worked like crazy ...
for family night we went to see NCS's performance of Aladdin, Jr ... too cute.

Tuesday ...
field trip to the zoo ... ALWAYS an adventure going on field trips with kindergartners!

the parents that attended were assigned students ...

my two were LeAnna and MacKenna
here are a few pics from the day ...






The "real" monkey's at the zoo!

ok ... this was the funniest thing ... we're at the petting part of the zoo ... and there were goats ... well ... all the kids were petting the goats ... and this one little goat was at the end of the fence by himself ... all of the other goats have their heads hanging over the fence with the kids petting them... this one however, had his better half hanging over the fence ... I found this odd and started walking towards it ... to my surprise ... he started moving back and forth and used his head to help him move easier ... he was scratching his behind on the fence post! I started laughing SO hard ... I was dying ... I would have given anything for a video camera at the moment ... I did take a few pics of him moving back and forth ... but pics do not do it justice ... hahaahahahha ... oh well ... if you've got an itch ... scratch it!



we had a great time ... but I was very happy that we got to leave when it started getting really hot!

I have been so crazy busy with all my jobs the last couple of days that I'm not sure if I'm coming or going ... I'm ready for it all to slow down just a bit!

but until then ...

happy day ... tammy

1 comment:

Allison said...

Cute zoo pictures. The goat...HA! Too funny. I know you are counting down the days till vacation:)