We got an email today ... LeAnna won a prize from the Jog-A-Thon ...
She was SO excited!
We found out at graduation on Sunday that she had brought in the most money out of the whole elementary and middle school for the Jog-A-Thon ... AND she did make 3 laps during the event. For every $5 turned in, you get a ticket ... and for every lap you run you get a ticket ... all the tickets went in the pot for a drawing ... and one lucky winner was getting a wii ... so we knew she had a greater chance of getting the wii ...
We are going "back to school" tomorrow to pick up her prize ... she was hoping for the wii ... but ... she didn't win that ... she was a little disappointed ( I think Daddy was more disappointed - ha!) ...oh well ... no biggie ... I'm sure her prize will be fine whatever it is ... =0)
A "funny moment" today ...
LeAnna had received a gift in the mail from family in Atlanta ... she was playing with it and I walked by ... she said, "come here Mommy" ... "look what I made" ...
I said ... "what is it?"
she said ... "I made a book" ... "it's called ...what a prince knows about a princess" ... then she proceeded to flip a blank book from the beginning to the end ... and then said, "NOTHING!" ...
hahahahahaha ....
what is SO funny about this ... is ... I received a little book from John and Denise as one of my gifts for my birthday ... it said, "what men know about women" ... and when you open it up and flip through it, the pages are all blank! LeAnna saw me open this at the party on Friday ...
so today ... when she did this - I was laughing SO hard ... she actually "got it" and came up with her "own version"!
ha!
too cute ...
happy day ... tammy
3 comments:
Congratulations LeAnna on the Jog-A-Thon win! Okay about the book thing... she is so smart...that is hilarious...I love it!
TOOO funny about the book - quick thinking on her part to remember that! GLAD she won something, too!
LeAnna is too smart! We enjoyed that story.
Post a Comment