
LONG day ...
today was our first day at the library ... however ... we had several stops before getting there!
First stop was to drop off Princess at the "beauty shop" ...
Second stop was to McDonalds for breakfast.
Third stop was to the gas station at Costco ... CRAZY prices!
Fourth stop was to Justice to purchase a new book bag.
Fifth stop to NCS to pick up prize won from the jog-a-thon. Cool prize, basket of "summer goodies" ... Ms. Green also had a card for Nathan and I ... I cried when I read it ... you could have offered me a million dollars at that moment and I would have turned it down for the card ... every parent wants to hear the words that were in our note. (Nate said I was crazy - he would definitely take the million) oh well whatever - the point was an "emotional one" at the moment!
Sixth stop the downtown library. Today started our "summer journey" to the library every Wednesday. We went to the downtown location and to the children's theatre for story time. The show was about 50 minutes long ... we had a great time!
Seventh stop, Proshop for pics.
Eighth stop - Hot Diggity Dog! LeAnna's first time ... she was so excited!
Ninth stop - pick up Princess from the beauty shop. BAD haircut day ... NOT happy. I could have done a better job ...oh well ... it will grow back out!
Tenth and final stop - home! with lots to do there for the rest of the afternoon.
LeAnna said today - she was SO happy to be on summer break and was glad she didn't have to get up early in the morning! (I woke her up this morning to get out early).
Tomorrow, she has a date with Jaden and Sophie ... she is excited! So far, the week has been pretty full and she's been occupied "for the most part" ... she is REALLY looking forward to Friday - I'm excited to see where we'll end up!
happy day ... tammy
No comments:
Post a Comment