Ok ... enough torture ...
First ... my apologies for those of you who spent any extra time staring at the computer screen, moving your noses in and out until you were dizzy or exhausting any other efforts to see this "work of art" ...
I have been SO busy and have been unable to post the anwer ...
so ... my apologies ...
the answer is ...
what you see in the picture .... is ....
NOTHING!
Once again, I am so sorry ... I just couldn't resist ... my extreme apologies to Allison who admitted to spending a little extra time towards this effort ...
I'll make it up to you with a Frosty!
And ... it was TOTALLY worth all of this just to see Nathan move in and out from the computer screen ... looking for NOTHING!!!!
ha!
happy day ... tammy
1 comment:
Well I am just glad that I am not going crazy. Thanks for putting up the answer.
Post a Comment