On Monday nights we have family night ... usually we eat "simple" and play games as a family ...
Nathan promised LeAnna that we would do family night "out" yesterday ... and if it was sunny we would play miniature golf ... if it rained we would go bowling.
It was sunny (but cool and windy we found out later) so we went golfing!
There is a "very convenient" but very run down play center close to the house ... so after we ate "simple" at the house (hamburgers on hotdog buns - because "I forgot" to pick up buns) we ran over and played golf.
LeAnna was SO excited! She didn't care that it was run down or that we were the only ones actually there playing golf! It just mattered that we were all there as as family - and we all felt that way!
We had a great time ...
oh well ...
it was a fun evening ...
Today is Jennifer's birthday ...
Happy Birthday Jen!
... the family met for dinner at Old Hickory Grill ... dinner was great ... well - the fellowship was great ... my dinner wasn't all that great ... another story ... =0)
here are a few pics ...
This was SO cute ... Dawson gave Jenn her gift ... she opened it up and it was Alvin and the Chipmunks DVD! ha! too cute! ... gotta love the gifts that the kids pick out!
Our kids are growing up WAY TOO stinkin' fast!!!!! NOT liking that part ... but SO happy to indulge in every moment!!!!!
happy day ... tammy
3 comments:
I had a great time and I really enjoyed my b-day!! Thank you for making me feel special! :)
I bet Nathan loved you sharing his ball in the water shots! :) That made me chuckle, though...so it was worth it!
Cute pictures! I love mini-golf. I just cut out a coupon for it today. Hey...maybe we can play together this Summer. We have GOT to get together during the Summer. Life will be less hectic then hopefully.
Post a Comment