Tuesday, April 22, 2008

DecembeRadio Kind Of Evening ...

Whew... busier than a one-armed paper hanger!

So ... a funny ...

Yesterday ... Princess had an appointment at the "beauty salon" ... so we're going into Petsmart .... and she discovers a cage of birds ... so ... we had to stop and let her jump up on the glass ... fun for her ... terrorizing the birds ... then ... we start walking to the back of the store towards the groomer ... this whole time, she has been right by my side, as always, eager to keep up and be EVERYWHERE I'm at ... (she even goes to the bathroom with me - TMI, I know ...) anyhoo ... all of a sudden, the leash tugs ... I turn around and she is sitting on the floor with her back legs up in the air and it appears that I'm DRAGGING her! So ... I said, "No, Princess - let's go" ... I figured maybe she either - 1. didn't want to go to the beauty salon, or 2. wanted to go back and terrorize the birds ... however ... it was neither ... it was #3 (choice not noted) that actually turned into #2!

AAHHHH ....

she was POOPING!

and I was dragging her through it!!!!

Oh MY ...

yep ... in a 9 foot area, there were 5 poop logs on the floor!

I was SO embarrassed ...

I looked ahead of me and the lady behind the counter just pointed to a small kiosk on an end isle and I turned around and ... how convenient ... a "poop station" ... there were wipes, baggies, trash disposal, Purell ...

So I grabbed the "necessities" and started wiping up ... thank God for firm poop! - however, it took me two trips to the "station" to get it all cleaned up!

VERY embarrassed ...

and ...

it's like this all the time ... I just don't share everything!

oh well ...

life


So ... last night ... went to The Rutledge ... a live music venue on 4th Ave. ...

This week is GMA week and one of my favorite bands right now (Nate's too) is DecembeRadio ... and they were there!
Oh My Goodness!!!! It was SO good ...
Woo-Hoo ...

Some friends invited us to go and we had a great time ...

Doors were supposed to open at 7pm ... we were there at 7pm and had to wait until 8:30 to get in ... AAAHHHH ...oh well ... still had a great time ... we didn't leave there until 11:30 ... there were three bands and the one we wanted to hear didn't play until last (go figure) ... I told Nate, we could have stayed home, put LeAnna to bed, watched the news and then left to come down here! ... ha!

It was nice to just get out and do something like that ...


Ok ... I must move on with the busy"ness" of the day ...

happy day ... tammy

2 comments:

TracieClaiborne said...

You all are just living it up lately! LOL Mike played at the Rutledge a few weeks ago. Isn't it neat? That dog story is GROSS!!! I do not like dogs. Now I have one more reason why. Yuck.

Diana said...

Whoa!! How awesome . . . well not the Princess adventure, but DecembeRadio! :o) You've taking in all kinds of good tunes the past few days!! How fun!! We'll have to plan up something else so we can all stay on a steady diet of good music!!