Wednesday, April 09, 2008

Find the man's head!

This is SO weird ...


Find the Man's Head within 3 seconds and you're a genius!

READ THIS FIRST!

According to medical experiments:

If you can find the Man's Head within 3 seconds, your right brain is more developed than normal people.

If you can find the Man's Head within 1 minute, your right brain is developed normally.

If you can find the Man's Head within 1-3 mintues, your right brain is slow in reacting, you should eat more meat protein.

If you can find the Man's Head in 3 minutes or more, your right brain is a disaster... extremely slow in reacting, the only suggeestion is please watch cartoons to help normally develop your right brain.



You'll find the picture below:







Happy Day ... tammy

5 comments:

Dessa said...

well I guess I'm normal. =)
Dessa

Allison said...

I started flipping out after 45 seconds. I thought it was one of those pictures that you have to look at just right to see the image. Then I saw him. Hallelujah!I think I need more meat protein though:)

Destry said...

That's cool...who knew I was a genius? Man, I am definately not living up to my full potential.

I wonder if there is a market for people that can find a man's head in coffee beans in less than 3 seconds? I wonder if it pays well?

Renee Camacho said...

I have to say this just to pat myself on the back a bit...Thomas never found it. I had to show it to him. He was trying to make a 'head' out of ALL the beans...like eyes, nose, mouth...never saw the head. Am I smarter than him, lol? Probably not....'cause I consider him smart.

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the Pac Man game! That brought back some memories. The man's head in the beans was good, too - very interesting. I found it in less than a minute, so I guess I'm not too bad off. Hope you guys are doing well.
Eddie