Today was LeAnna's bible play at school ...
She was nervous this morning ... but she did fine ... I told her that there were 41 other kids doing the "same thing" this morning and probably had the same butterflies in their tummy's!
It really was a cute play ... and I think the kid who played Jesus was the funniest - he was supposed to perform the miracle of "stopping the wind" while on the boat ... so he said, Peace Be Still" and when the sound man made the thunder crash again , he looked up in the sky and got this funny look on his face and had the whole place cracking up! ... too cute!
Anyhoo ... LeAnna was a cow at Jesus' birth ... her line, that she diligently practiced EVERYDAY, because she was asked to, for the last month ... "he is the cutest baby I've ever seen" ...
she came home once parts were assigned and said, "Mom, I'm a cow in the play and I have a speaking part - but cows don't talk!, I don't get it!" ....
funny ...





buddies ...

Granny and Nana ...
Aunt Betty and Nena ...
Papaw and Daddy were also there ... Papaw had already gone to the car and Daddy left early to get to work ... so we didn't get their pictures ...
but, LeAnna was so excited with her "fan club"!
happy day ... tammy
2 comments:
I hate that I missed that...boo. oh, I mean...moooo...
How cute!!!!!
Post a Comment