Good Morning ...
Let's just say ... it's been a week of "Welcome To Fall" around here ... I love fall, but with it comes allergies and all it's symptoms!
I really felt crummy yesterday ... even went to bed at 4:30pm yesterday afternoon ... got back up for a bit, but not to do much -then back to bed early for me! I really thought it was the start of something bad yesterday ... (headache, stuffy, sore throat, chills, burning up, aching all over, etc.) ... but I do feel some better today.
I think just some good ol' REST helped! I didn't sleep much the night before ...
Anyhoo ...
The rest of my family left yesterday (Aunt Betty and cousin Nena) ... on Tuesday we went to the Firestation and spent some time together being "creative"! I had made a large platter back a couple of months ago ... and during the firing process, someone messed up my platter ... so in return they let me do a new one free of charge ... so that's what I did Tuesday ... it's supposed to be ready to pick up this afternoon. I'm anxious to see how it turned out. LeAnna made a princess crown bank ... pink and yellow ... she lasted through two coats of paint and then Mommy got to do the third coat while she watched Winnie the Pooh on the tv in the back! =)
I bought myself some yellow/gold Mum's yesterday (part of my contribution to the Fall decor outside) ... thought it might make me feel better ... guess it didn't - actually felt worse ... ha!
I'm in the process of planning LeAnna's party ... "almost" ready for it ... it's less than two weeks away ... her party will be two weeks from Saturday ... she is SO excited! We're having a party at school on her actual birthday... and we're "cooking" at school on their break! Sounds like fun ... I "might" take some pictures! hahahahahahahahaha!
This the Big 5 for LeAnna! Absolutely can NOT believe it's been 5 years!!!! Man ... it flies doesn't it?!
I must go ... LeAnna has a playdate after I pick her up from school at 11:45 ...
Happy Autumn Day .... tammy
"Who is wise? He that learns from everyone. Who is powerful? He that governs his passions. Who is rich? He that is content. Who is that? Nobody." ~Benjamin Franklin
No comments:
Post a Comment