Thursday, September 07, 2006

A Little Bojangle Wet Caffiene Therapy ..

Good Morning ...

Okay .... Help ....

I need therapy ...

So ...

I take LeAnna to school this morning ...

walk inside ...

she finds the hook with her name on it ... puts up her backpack ...

grabs the "pink teddy bear" with LeAnna on it ... velcro's it to the door of her classroom ...

runs inside to take her "LeAnna Can" to her mailbox ...

Then ...

runs over to speak to her new friends she has made this week ...

... I was waving ...

She never saw me ...

So then I yelled, "bye baby"!

... nothing ....

So I yelled Again ... "LeAnna!"

FINALLY ... she turned around and said, "bye" ... then back to her friends ...

OH MY ...

I was like ... well ...

So ... I turned around, getting lost in the crowd of small children with their Mommy's and Daddy's .... somehow made my way to the door ... walked to my van ... thinking ... I can't believe it!

Don't get me wrong ... I am SO HAPPY that she likes school and is doing well ... unlike the trouble we had a few months ago!

And then ... knowing ... FINALLY my prayers have been answered ... that she is fine ... safe ... happy ... and just 'all smiles' to be there! ...

But still ...

So ...

On my way home ... Bojangles started whispering my name ... drawing me closer and closer ... inviting me to come inside to dine ....

So I did ...

Eggs, bacon, a biscuit with grape jelly and some hashbrowns ... and one large diet pepsi (which I really don't prefer .... Coke product fan ... but at this point ... just something wet with CAFFIENE will do!

Sat down in the corner ... at a larger table ... feet propped up on the bench ... got out a book ... and began reading while eating my breakfast ...

Aaahhh ... now this is nice for a change ...

Okay ... so after about 20 minutes ... I leave

All better ....

The moment over ...

Hormones still intact ...

Ready to continue my day ...

So .... here I am ... once again ... at the computer ... working away ...

Taking a short moment to blog ...

Knowing I have SO many things on my plate today .... but hey ... therapy? At least I didn't pay $200 an hour for mine .... ha!

Nothing like ... a little Bojangle with some wet caffiene!

Happy Thursday ... as I leave you with this ...


"Always end the name of your child with a vowel, so that when you yell, the name will carry." ~Bill Cosby

No comments: