LeAnna walked right in ... hugged the teachers and found her a "spot" with some play-dough!
When I picked her up today ... she had all kinds of goodies ... and the teacher said she had a great morning ... and that she was so pleased with her class today!
Off to a GREAT start!
Of course ... I had a million questions for her ... and her "LeAnna Can" was full of papers and notes to bring home ...
I said ... "What's that around your neck"? (it was a pink shoe on a string that said .... LeAnna started the school year off on the right foot!)
She said ... "I'm not sure ... they didn't teach me to read today ... do you think they will teach me tomorrow?"
ha! After dying laughing ... I explained that "learning to read" was something that is learned over a period of time, not in 3 hours on the first day of school!
Oh My ...
1 comment:
Oh is that a dress? Too cute!
Great pictures! Good to hear she's doing well in school. Where did you go to Kindergarten? I know it wasn't ENCS. What grade did you start there?
Post a Comment