Thursday, September 14, 2006

A Temp and Some Tips ...

Good Afternoon ...

Well ... today started out pretty normal ...

Was ready to walk out the door ... and LeAnna said ...

Mommy ... I'm hot ... I don't feel good ...

So I took her temp ...

Low grade ...

So ... no school today.


I gave her a dose of Tylenol ...

It brought it down ...

But took it a bit ago and it's back up ...

So ... I guess we'll be doing this regimen today!

Someone forwarded me some "tips"....

Here are a few of my favs from the email ...

Expanding Frosting: When you buy a container of cake frosting from the store, whip it withyour mixer for a few minutes. This will double it in size. You get tofrost more cake/cupcakes with the same amount. You also eat lesssugar/calories per serving.

No More Mosquitoes: Place a dryer sheet in your pocket. It will keep the mosquitoes away.

Flexible Vacuum: To get something out of a heat register or under the fridge, add anempty paper towel roll or empty gift wrap roll to your vacuum. It canbe bent or flattened to get in narrow openings. Reducing Static Cling:Pin a small safety pin to the seam of your slip and you will not haveaclingy skirt or dress. Same thing works with slacks that cling whenwearing panty hose. Place pin in seam of slacks and -- voila -- staticis gone.


Measuring Cups: Before you pour sticky substances into a measuring cup, fill it withhot water. Dump out the hot water, but don't dry the cup. ?Next, addyour ingredient, such as peanut butter, and watch how easily it comesright out.


Happy Thursday ... tammy

No comments: