Friday, September 01, 2006

In Hopes My Labor Day Means Rest Day ...

Hello Blogger Friends ...

W O W ! ! !

Been Super Busy the last couple of days !

Been working with clients this week ... on top of working on a project for work ... and also finishing up entering information/pictures, etc. into a new software program I purchased to make life a little easier for doing a church directory!

Woo-hoo!

After a couple of nights of staying up until 3am ...

Just trying to get it all done ...

I'm tired ...

And ...

SO READY ... for the weekend!

We are going out of town this weekend - just to R E L A X ! ! !

Can't Wait ...

Can't Wait ...

Can't Wait ...

Okay ... so ...

We're going to Atlanta ... comp room for tonight because of the "mess up" that Hotel Indigo made with us two weeks ago! That is FINALLY all resolved and the money has been returned to our account!

So ... we're staying with them "On Them" tonight!

So ... now I've got to pack!

Happy Friday and Happy LABOR DAY Weekend ... as I leave you with this ...

"The man who doesn't relax and hoot a few hoots voluntarily, now and then, is in great danger of hooting hoots and standing on his head for the edification of the pathologist and trained nurse, a little later on." ~Elbert Hubbard

No comments: