Autumn is my absolute most favorite time of year! I LOVE Fall ... the colors, everything about it ... and of course "crunching leaves" ... one of my Tammodities ...
Anyhoo ... this week ... I've started decorating with my Fall decor ... don't have a whole lot ... and haven't got it all out yet, but I have started!
I picked up some scarecrows the other day! LeAnna had a fit! She couldn't believe that we now have some scarecrows ... so she named them!

This is Harry (at the front door) .... and this is Scary (on the deck).

She thinks this is so funny ...
Well ... it's definitely "cooling off" ... I love it! I am so ready to pull out those turtle necks and tights! Woo-Hoo!
LeAnna is doing so good at school ... once again ... this morning ... tried telling her "bye" ... had to say it twice and finally her teacher said, "LeAnna, Mom's telling you bye" ...
Just happy that she's happy!
Happy Wednesday as I leave you with this ...
"Delicious autumn! My very soul is wedded to it, and if I were a bird I would fly about the earth seeking the successive autumns." ~George Eliot
No comments:
Post a Comment