
Good Afternoon ...
I'm slowly recovering from a horrible headache ...
We've all been having some type of "allergy" stuff going on!
LeAnna had us up about 2:30am this morning ... crying with the most horrible headache ... I've never seen her act this way with one ... finally she threw up and got relief! Never had a fever or hurt anywhere else ... I'm thinking it must have been a migraine ... but my goodness - a 4 year old with a migraine? She was fine after that and actually was able to go to sleep ...she seemd fine this morning.
And was ready to go to church ... she was so afraid she might miss Liz and Larry this morning ... Liz and Larry the clowns passed out popcorn today for Popcorn Sunday!Oh my ... Well ...
I think my headache was from lack of sleep and lack of caffiene ... I finally got some caffiene after church this morning, took some Motrin and ate something ... I've tried napping to no avail "yet" ... oh well ...
LeAnna went with Granny and Papaw today and Nate is in Jackson speaking today and tonight ... so it's just me and Princess ...
It's SO quiet here ... =)
I do have to make a grocery store run before church though ... so I must hurry ...
Happy Sunday as I leave you with this random thought ...
"People seldom notice old clothes if you wear a big smile." ~Lee Mildon
No comments:
Post a Comment