Last evening we went to the Disney Princess on Ice at the Gaylord Entertainment Center. We've had tickets for several weeks now ... and LeAnna was SO afraid she wasn't going to be able to go because of her being sick ... well ... we dosed up on Tylenol ... and she was fine ... although she started stopping up and feeling bad during the performance.
We got home and she got worse ... but they always do get worse at night ... She's only had a low grade temp, and mostly allergy type symptoms ... so we're medicating for that and it's all under control.
She still didn't go to school today.
She so enjoyed herself last night with her friend Kaitlyn ... they've been talking about it for weeks with each other!
Here are a few pics from the event....



We will be leaving this afternoon for the family reunion ... so I won't be posting until we return. I am so ready to get away this weekend. I know it will be emotional with Mama Neely not being there ... but I feel that it will be a good time to remember and recollect on all the good times we've had together.
Happy Friday as I leave you with this thought ... tammy
"Everyone must take time to sit and watch the leaves turn." ~Elizabeth Lawrence


1 comment:
That looks like so much fun! Those two girls are so cute together. Such darlings. I almost bought that vest Kaitlyn has on for CC last night at The Children's Place. They had marked it down and it had just come in recently. I might go back and get it! LOL
I hope your girl's feeling better.
Post a Comment