Today ... I went to Opryland Hotel for the beginning of the Shaklee convention ... there are about 10-12,000 attendees ... and another BIG convention going on at the same time ... LOTS of people today ... if you don't like crowds - not the place to be!
Anyhoo ... after leaving the hotel I went to my chiropractor to see if I could get some relief from headaches I've been having since Saturday evening!
Had a little accident Saturday evening with LeAnna ... we were eating at Ruby Tuesday's after Papa's party ... and LeAnna needed to go to the bathroom ... the toilets were a little high ... so when she was finished, I went to lift her off the toilet and at the same time, she decided to jump off ... SO ... you know what came next ... we collided ... her head with my nose! It was pretty hard hit ... and took me by surprise ... it knocked me back and for a bit I thought I was going to pass out ...
Anyhoo ... it immediately started swelling into this knot on the bridge of my nose ... I got back to the table and put some ice on it ... my head started hurting immediately and my nose was VERY sore ...
But after I settled down and started feeling better, I didn't think much about it ...
THEN ... Sunday, I woke up with a headache ... just figured it was "lack of sleep" ... and went on ... had a busy day at church, etc ... but kept the headache ...
Well ... I've had a headache since then off and on and a couple of nose bleeds ... not bad ... just enough to be like a sinus infection ...
SO ... I decided to get "checked out" at the chiropractor ... see if he could adjust "something" to give me some relief from my headaches!
WELL ... come to find out ... my nose is BROKE!
Oh My Goodness ...
The cartilage in the bridge of my nose is broke ... and he said there was a lot of inflammation going on in there ... reason for the sinus stuff and headaches!
YIKES!!!!
SO ... needless to say ... the knot has gone down on my nose, but I still fill a little something ... and if I turn sideways you can see it stick out a bit ... he said it would always be this way from now on!!!!
But eventually the swelling "inside" should go down soon ... AAAHHHHH!!!!!!
Just glad it was a straight hit and not a sideways hit ... it would take surgery to correct it, unless you didn't mind a crooked nose!
Always something!
AND my glasses just happen to sit on the spot! Which is very tender right now ...
So ...
That's me, ... my life ... and it's ALWAYS something!
Yikes ...
Going to bed now ...
CRAZY day tomorrow!
happy day ... tammy
2 comments:
Tammy, this is Jason Avant. Mikhale and I were looking at your blog. LeAnna has grown since the last time we saw her. She is even more beautiful (if that even sounds correct) - Anyways ... The pictures from your vacation on the beach of her could very well be $$$$$. Mikhale said she could be a little model! She is an awesome girl. Take Care!
Oh honey!!!!!!!!!
That is dreadful!
I will pray for your quick healing and relief from pain.
Bless your heart!
Post a Comment