Monday, August 20, 2007

My First Assignment ...

LeAnna got her first homework assignment ...


her homework is assigned on Monday and she has one week to complete it, turning it back in the following Monday.


So ...


she was SO excited, we started tonight!


We had to do some "inside work" on paper ... but her FAVORITE was the outside projects!


One of the three things we did outside ... was a "leaf project" ...


She had to search for 4-6 leaves to do an art project with ... I was a little worried, I didn't think we would find that many ... BUT ... to my surprise we found plenty already!!!


Which made me VERY excited!!!! Autumn is my ULTIMATE favorite time of year! I absolutely crave it! I can't WAIT to start decorating ... I think I might this week! ha! The "leaf project" put me in the mood!


Anyhoo ... she had to collect some leaves and then she had to "by herself" create a work of art.


I left her alone to do this ... and this is what she presented to me ... thought it turned out really good! To be honest ... I thought she was SO excited to be using the glue dots (heaven! and no mess!) that she would just stick a bunch of leaves all over the page, especially with just the five leaves she chose ...


but ... to my surprise ... when she was done ... this is what it was ... and pretty planned out with the matching leaves looking like lips, etc ...



Anyhoo ... our "1st" homework project ... AND she has to turn it in tomorrow! =) She's excited!


Believe me, I was ready at any moment to "help" since she had to turn it in! hahahahahah!


But no need ...


happy evening, tammy

1 comment:

TracieClaiborne said...

Too cute!
Caroline just came by the computer, saw LeAnna's pic and said, "Oh that's a funny face."

She did great!