Yesterday I picked LeAnna up from school ... and she could not hardly wait to tell me about her day!!!! She was SO excited!!!
She was VERY descriptive (had to use her hands) in telling me what happened!
They made gingerbread cookies yesterday ... they went to the oven to get them out and the gingerbread man had escaped!!! They went all over the school finding notes that the gingerbread man had left ... like the P.E. Teacher, the librarian, etc. ... and ended up back in their classroom and he was on their plates, ready for them to eat!
Coolest way I know to have a tour of the school and get acquainted with the staff!
Anyhoo ... the "gingerbread man" was the topic at dinner last night! For about 15 minutes she discussed "how in the world could he have gotten out of the oven and left all those notes around the school!"
And we think we don't have an impact on our children by our "actions" ... =)
Yesterday afternoon ... "My Twinn" arrived!!! We have been waiting for weeks for her to arrive! It was very exciting!
I'm not sure what I was expecting ... I was almost afraid to open the box! ha!
I guess I thought a little LeAnna would be in there!!! =)
It's so sweet looking ... it definitely has some of her features, but it's not identical ...
I think I'm glad it doesn't look exactly like her ... that would be too weird!
LeAnna named her "Gabriella Batson" and is going to call her "Ella".
AND ... I get to babysit "Ella" while LeAnna is at school .... she brought her to me as she was walking out the door and wanted to know what I was going to do with her! ha!
Ahhhh .... she's sitting on the couch all morning! =)
However, she did make me promise that Ella would be in the van when I picked her up from school today! =)
LeAnna loves school and is getting adjusted very well ...
A funny ... yesterday Nate took her to school ... they had breakfast at Vetters Cafe ... they both ate for $6 ... and they both said it was very good food! When it was time for her to go to class, she turned around and waved at Daddy ... "Nate's words were" .... "I had to leave the building quickly and was hoping no one would stop me!" THEN ... called me three times on his 15 minute drive to work to "talk about it"!
ha!
Sorry - Nate ... I just remember you making the statement on Monday to me ... "I didn't think you would take it this hard" ...
Oh well ... our emotions are thick this week at the Batson household ...
And you know what?
It's okay...
(smile)
Happy Day ... tammy
1 comment:
That doll is GORGEOUS!!!
I have heard about those but never seen them.
I think it actually looks like YOU.
Post a Comment