Wednesday, August 08, 2007

The Wild West (Nashville that is) ...

Wow ... FINALLY ... an update!
It's been a "ride" the past few days ...

and I thought last week was busy ...

and then this week happened!


Saturday ...

Paula Deen at 11am ...

client at 2:30pm ...
Papa's 80th birthday celebration at 5pm in Clarksville ...



in this picture ... Papa is trying to "escape"!

He was so tired and ready to go back to his room!



the one picture where Papa is actually smiling!




Nate and his Papa ...



LeAnna and her Daddy at the Nursing Home ...




Sunday ...


Western Day at church ...

Nate the "Cow"boy


Mommy and her "lil' partner"

Kaitlyn and LeAnna posing behind the poster!


It was a great day! Everyone seemed to have SO much fun! The "Wild West" is our summer theme ... and on Sunday we rewarded the "best dressed"!

Tammy did however, manage to make a complete fool of herself in front of the WHOLE church!

We had this guy who "claimed" to have had his cowboy clothes stolen ... and wore a "barrel" to church! During the contest, I "without thinking" ... opened my dumb mouth and said ...

"I just have one question ... what is under that barrel?"

Yep ... only me ... dumb me would come out with something like that --- VERY innocently said - mind you!

And boy did I get the wrath!

Oh my ...

oh well ... had 'em laughing! And ... laughter doeth good like medicine ... right?! That part is biblical!

then ... a client that afternoon ...


and back to church that evening ...



Monday ...

It finally all caught up with me ... the busy week with not much sleep ... I tried to sleep in to no avail ... which only made my day worse since I had this horrific headache! So I worked at the house and then took a cat nap that afternoon ... I was so tired I was not even in the mood to fix dinner ... we opted for Tequilas (our fav mexican restaurant - not drinks) ... although ... at this point, it might have made a difference in how I was feeling! ha! ... anyhoo ... went by LeAnna's school to see the posting for the classes/teachers ... apparently there were so many new students ... that they created a new kindergarten class, and LeAnna was put into the newly created class ... hmmm ... haven't met this teacher "Ms. Green" ...


A bit anxious ...

A funny though ...

when I was a child ... I used to play school and I was the teacher (had to be, I was the only 'live' person playing - ha!) and the students were my stuffed animals (have to be innovative when you're an only child) Anyhoo ... my "name" was always "Ms. Green - Cindy Green" ... =) So of course, immediately I thought of this when we learned of LeAnna's teachers name!


funny ...


Today ... we had the funeral for a dear lady in our church, Sylvia Turner ... she was the sweetest lady ... my in-laws had a funeral to attend before this funeral today ... and we have friends whose grandfather passed away, whose funeral is tomorrow ... and then another family friend who passed away and their funeral is on Friday!!!! FIVE people that I know in one week!!!! I'm ready for some "births"!



Yikes!


We prepared food and served the family this afternoon ... we left the house at 11am this morning and didn't finish at the church cleaning up until 6:30pm ...


Yikes!


AND ... tomorrow is the start of the Shaklee convention here in town that I'm attending ... off and on through Saturday .... Thursday night is parent orientation for school ... I'm singing at Opryland Hotel at 9pm afterwards ... on Friday we register LeAnna for school ... and then more sessions on Friday and Saturday ... with the convention ending on Saturday evening with a concert by Leanne Rimes ...


THEN church on Sunday twice with a client in between!!!!!



NEED I SAY MORE?!


So... I'm praying nothing else happens for me to throw into this "I can't find anything to do, I'm so bored" schedule of mine!



Whew! And that's it in a nutshell ...

my shell ...

because I'm nuts about now!

ha!


Oh well ... makes for an interesting life!


Happy day ... tammy

No comments: