LeAnna and Dawson both got High School Musical stuffed animals! They really enjoyed themselves!!!!
Today ... we set out on a venture for "shoes" for LeAnna ... we had to find dress shoes for church tomorrow ... she has had the biggest growth spurt ever and has outgrown shoes and clothes ... I usually buy in advance and put it back ... but not as much this time for some reason ... and since we're sort of in between seasons right now ... it has become an issue ... not really appropriate for summery stuff, but not yet ready for velve and cords either!!!!
SO ... that's how our day began ... well ... actually it all began with a trip to the barber shop for Nate ... oh - I'm sorry ... "hair design center" ... =) "barber shops" only charge like ... $8 for a cut right?!
Anyhoo ...
Moving right along ...We decided to pay a visit to the new "Hill Center", located in Green Hills ... SO exciting!!!! I've been wanting to check it out ... they only have a few stores open right now ... and yep ... we toured all of them! =)
We have found a new "favorite" restaurant ...


Loving it!!!!
The food was fab-u-lous!!!!! ... and from the look of the picture - we didn't like the pizza very much! ha! Nate said it was the best pizza he's ever had ... and Nate's had a lot of pizza!
Then to ...

Where I could have stayed forever!!! I LOVE visiting Swoozies whenever I'm in Atlanta ... so to have one right here ... yes ... the heart fluttered just a bit! Picked up LeAnna's birthday party invites there today ... AND ... also found an "All About Me - Kindergarten Book" ... that you fill out "memories" in ... ahhh ... yes ... happy day!

then ... LeAnna and I HAD to visit the ladies room ... here's what we found! WOW!!! A bit orange ... this color makes you "happy" to go to the bathroom! ha! Oh well ... it don't take much for me ... =)

then ... oh my ... this was on the door for the "women"....
and this ... on the door for the "men's room" ...
like I said ... it doesn't take much to amuse me ... and of all things ... I had to take a picture!
Then ... on to ...

Nice ... can be pricey ... found a few things that I must pay a return visit for ... Usually just visit West Elm online ... so yes ... once again ... exciting!
Then ...

Lovely place ... the burning incense was like overwhelming when you walk in the door ... a little much at first ... and LeAnna was like ... "what in the world?" ha! ... but we got used to it ... found several things in here ... Nate actually made a purchase for the house! woo-hoo ... Fun!
All in all ... we had a great time ... having "fellowship" with one another! =)
All is well that end's well ... and it did ... right about 2:37 pm... when it became "kick off time "for Tennessee" in the "SWAMP" ...
So sad ... the only "kicking" was by Florida ... hmmm ... not a happy nate tonight!
Oh well ...
Still a happy day ... and enjoyed being with my "Nate the mate" and my "Lucy Lou"!
So ... believe it or not ... I'm turning in early ...
AND ... believe it or NOT ... I'm thinking of joining the gym ...
Don't laugh "yet" ...
It might just actually happen ...
hmmm ... all this being said on a Saturday night, when the gym is not actually open right now ... and also knowing it's not in reach until at least Monday morning ...
hmmm ...
BIG HMMM ...
We'll see ...
"Adding Days To My Life" ... right Nate?
Happy Day ... tammy




1 comment:
Oooh, thanks for the review of that new shopping place.
I passed by it the other day on my way home from the Girl Scouts headquarters. I was excited to see the CA Pizza place but I didn't know about all the other shops! Sounds like a trip to Green Hills is in order. I've been wanting Cheesecake Factory forever.
I love it that you took all those pictures.
Post a Comment