Sunday, September 23, 2007

Give Me Some .... CRUNCH!

Today starts my favorite time of year ...

Fall ... Autumn


I absolutely LOVE it!

Love crunching leaves ... I don't avoid leaves ... I LOOK for them!!!

Even if it is going to be hot today ... I'm still excited!


This weekend has been busy for me!!!! I spent all day yesterday cleaning and organizing ...

I went through every clothes drawer in LeAnna's room ... dumped every drawer on the bed and sorted ... they either went into a large plastic bin for storage, put into a pile for "later", put into a pile for "someone else", or folded and put back into a drawer.

Then I went through her entire closet ... took EVERY hanger out ... same thing ... it either went into a large plastic bin for storage, put into a pile for "someone else", or hung back up and put back into the closet ... organized the clothes hanging (hope they stay this way ... never know with an almost six year old), all shoes were gone through, sorted, bagged up, or put back into a cubby.

Closet is now organized ... room is now organized ...

Ahhh ... this makes me so happy!

I was SO tired afterwards ...

My next project? The playroom! Ugh! We haven't finished decorating in there and it's the only room where I hate to admit it ... but there are still boxes left over from moving!!!! Argh ... I REALLY don't like it, just haven't taken the time to "do it" .... My "hope" is ... it will have been long enough that she's about "over these toys" and we can leave them boxed up and "move them on out"! ha!

So I need to "Just Do It!"

Easier said than done ... but it is a goal and a definite upcoming project!


Yesterday, LeAnna and Kaitlyn spent the day together ... they don't get to see each other as often since school has started back ... so they really look forward to their time together on the weekend!

They asked if they could play in the sprinkler yesterday ... my first thought was ... ahhh, No ... then after thinking about it, Yes! I wasn't thinking about it being 90 something outside ... I was just thinking "fall".

Ha! oh well ... nothing like extending the Summer just a bit!

Before I could get some pictures, they were back in ... they came upstairs, soaking wet and ready for a bath! They had fun and that's what counts on the "kid-o-meter" ... right?!

We went back to the California Pizza Kitchen for dinner last night ... love that place ... had a "Tostada" ... it was SO very good ... imagine 9 layer dip on top of a pizza crust! Woo-Hoo!!!!!


So ... loving today ... and so excited that it is the first day of my favorite Season ... after today ... I will be officially looking for some color, some crunch, some crisp, some breeze, some fleece, some CHILI! ha! Loving me some chili at this time of the year!!!! A little cheese, some fritos ... a glass of tea .... W00-h00!!!!!!!

I don't sound hungry or anything, huh?! ha! Haven't partaken of food as of yet today ...


So I'm off to prepare for today ... I'm in hopes you're able to spend some time today at your favorite place of worship ...

Happy Fall Day ... tammy

No comments: