Tuesday, September 18, 2007

It's All About "Timing" ...

Greetings and Salutations ...


Okay ... so ... yesterday ...


hmmm ...


well ....


#1 ... didn't make it to the gym.


#2 ... pulled a muscle in my back - MAJOR pain all day that progressively got worse.


#3 ... didn't get all accomplished that I planned for "my Monday".


#4 ... didn't sleep well last night.


So ... a little disappointed today ... but thank goodness, my back is feeling better ...



Lots on the agenda today ... trying the "timer method" today to get things accomplished. I'm only allowing myself so much time per project ...


#1 - it makes me work harder because I know the timer is going off soon.


#2 - it keeps me "goal oriented".


Which in turn, will help me stick to my list of things to do for TODAY!



Hmmm ...


So ... is the "gym" in the picture today?
Well ... I was hoping so ... but got a call from a friend this morning who needed my help and I came to her rescue ...


I know ... excuse for "not" going to the gym ... but, hey ... a friend in need ... gotta do what you gotta do.


PLUS ... the day is not over ... =)


We'll see ...



LeAnna had cheerleading practice again yesterday ... they had Kindergarten through 2nd grade PLUS 3rd through 5th grade together ... which brought the total to 52 kids!!!! OH MY!!!! They were not expecting this kind of turn out for "jr. cheerleaders" ...


What I'm wondering is ... where will the football players actually "play" on game night with ALL these cheerleaders? The 52 above mentioned ... does not include the Jr. Varsity OR Varsity Cheerleaders!!!! ha!


Oh well ... should be LOTS of "Spirit" there on the two nights that they actually get to cheer!


It's great exercise and she's having too much fun!!!




The timer is about to "ding" ...
Moving on to something else now ...
Happy day ... tammy

1 comment:

TracieClaiborne said...

Love the cheerleaders pics!

heehee - the word verification for this post is YOCOKEM. Wasn't she married to John Lennon? :)