Yesterday we went to Sea World ... LeAnna has been a bunch, but loves it! We were there just about all day ... it was hot! Afterward we went to dinner and then did some shopping at the Premier Outlets of Orlando that is located just down the street from the resort ... Nate was TOO excited at the Kenneth Cole store ... he found a pair of shoes - regular $185 for $44 ... VERY excited I tell you! Then ... I found an awesome deal at Hartstrings ... 80% off sale! Woo-hoo! Got LeAnna a winter outfit for next year - $8 for the skirt and $8 for the top!!!! Yipee!!!! I was very happy ...
Today we stayed at the resort ... out in the sun for most of the day ... LeAnna loved the water slide and this afternoon she painted a coconut at the kids activity time ... I was sipping on a diet coke until she mistook my drink for the "clean your paintbrush" water cup ... yep ... oh well ... ha!
We are enjoying a nice afternoon of "nothing" ... that's exactly what I have been waiting to do ... NOTHING!!!!!
Weather permitting we're going to Magic Kingdom tomorrow ...
happy day ... tammy
2 comments:
Sounds like you're having a great time! Can't wait to see pics!
Wow - you guys are bringing back memories of our trip down there back in October. Loved it - visited SeaWorld and Magic Kingdom - what fun. Glad you guys are having a good time and relaxing. Have fun.
Eddie
Post a Comment