anyhoo ...
Happy for the opportunity to go ... but ready to get back in a routine ... it's the last 9 weeks of school!!!! I seriously can't believe it! Summer is just around the corner ...
LeAnna had some issues falling asleep last night ... I laid down with her and we talked for a bit ... we discussed "summer" and what we might do ... She really enjoyed the "adventure box" last year ... so I think I'm going to do something similar ... I've got some ideas churning ... =0)
Anyhoo ... here's some pics ...

LeAnna and Nana at a rest stop "on the way" ...
LeAnna at Lone Star Restaurant ... our choice for dinner our first night in Orlando on Saturday ...
This was a life-size Chess Game out by the pool ... LOVED it!!! Want it!!!!
playing with the new camera ... this was taken at night with an ISO of 3200 ... lovely ...
Mommy and LeAnna ...My Nate Mate ...
"waiting on a woman" ... or "women" in this case ... browsing in the shops on Main Street in Magic Kingdom ...
Mickey and Minnie ...

... Sleeping Beauty ...
... Sleeping Beauty ...
Fireworks "ending" to the show ...
Minnie's Kitchen ... loved this ... had to get a picture ... ha! (the cookies are under glass - you can't get to them) ... as many times as I've been to Magic Kingdom, I have never noticed this ...
3 comments:
How i wish i could have popped over to the church and seen you guys that thursday. i came home later that night from TN. glad you guys had a good trip!
You're so cute. I love all the pictures!!! These are some of my favorite pictures you've shared. I can't wait to go to Disney World! I wish I could see ALL of your pics!
Great pictures! Thanks for sharing. Looks like you guys had a great time in Orlando. Brings back some memories from our trip this past October during our Fall Break. But I'm sure it wasn't restful. So much you want to do and so little time. Glad you had a good trip.
Eddie
Post a Comment