Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Free Money ...


ok ... just a bit excited!


This morning ... Renee called and said, "want to go to Harris Teeter?" ...


after her listening to my LONG list of things I HAD to do ... she convinced me by saying ... "it's triple coupon day" ... and I said, "ok - when you coming?"


ha!


we were out the door in 30 minutes!


I found out once I got in her van she had already been there this morning once already!


Harris Teeter only has their "triple coupon days" three times a year ... but you can only use 20 coupons at one time ... so you have to choose wisely, and then come back later with 20 more coupons! This sale started today and goes through next Wednesday ...


SO ...


Yep - glad I went ... !


I came home with $70 worth of groceries for $28


YEP!!! Happy!


however ... the two items I REALLY needed I didn't get! ha! oh well ... back to the store, another store, for that where it's a bit cheaper without a coupon ...


So ... BIG Thanks and Kudos to Renee ... who not only talked me into going and showing me the ropes today ... but also giving me my very own envelope stocked full of coupons, already cut, to choose from!!!!


Woo-Hoo!!! THANKS! THANKS! THANKS! Renee!!!! She is the "coupon-woman-of-the-year"!


SO ... get your coupons out and find you a Harris Teeter!!!


There is nothing more satisfying than getting items "FREE" because the coupon tripled made it that way! .... I got Nate's brand of deodorant for .24 cents and I got dental floss for .09 cents !!!


Exciting!


happy day ... tammy

No comments: