This weekend was very busy ...
Had 4 little people clients this weekend ... busy day Saturday ... in between those ... I ran to the store for something and LeAnna was outside playing .... Nana popped her head out the door to say something to me ... and about that time the wind picked up and blew like crazy ... LeAnna went running to Nana's house and Nana said, "get in here quick! that wind is bad!"
... then she shut the door ... and that was that ... so I left ...
however ... as I drove away ... I reflected ...
My mom has ALWAYS been a little bit crazy for March weather ... windy March weather ... She does not like it ... at all ... and I remember as a child her saying the same things to me ... that she now says to LeAnna ... and even when LeAnna was very small, my Mom would panic if LeAnna was out playing in the "March wind" weather ...
and rightly so ...
when I was a small child ... my Mom had a friend whose daughter passed away at 5 years old ... she died of Pneumonia complications that she contracted from playing outside during "March Wind Weather" ...
hmmm ... so ... anyhoo ...
I totally went back when Mom said those few words that were all too familiar to LeAnna this weekend ...
I guess after going through all that with a friend and the loss of her child could do a number on your psyche ... so ... I just appease her and do as I'm told ... stay out of the March Windy Weather ... or at least put cotton in my ears/LeAnna's ears ... =0)
happy day ... tammy
1 comment:
I have to admit that March gives us pretty crazy weather. So unpredictable. And you better listen to your mother. That's pretty funny. Thanks for sharing.
Eddie
Post a Comment